Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Family Album Class-Love

Hi, these are awful photos, sorry. I'll have to grab Melina sometime to take better ones, but hey it gives you an idea anyways. This was the family album class on Love. We doodled, used the awesome Fancy Pants & Rhonna Farrer stamps. Tried out a different way to store tags and had a lot of fun. The left hand side of the heart is for a mosaic of different size pictures. We had a blast as usual.

So , I've decided that we should start taking pictures of our students work. They are phenomenal. I've taught these doodling classes so many times now and I am constantly getting impressed! Tonight I took a picture of what Phillane did in our class. If anyone else wants to post theirs, email me or send a link. I should've been doing it all along. They are great!!!!!

If you want to doodle like Phillane, sign up for Doodling 1.

2 comments:

Pam said...

this is beautiful!!
we have to post more layouts..i am very impressed!!

jem said...

Wow! that layout is beautiful, sign me up! Oh and I noticed you shot you layout in the can. Nice Leica!